IMSSA offers a wide range of International Assistance Programmes to provide a pragmatic and optimal solution to the medical and security issues faced by sports federations in crisis management situations during travel, congresses and competitions for their:
- executive board and management,
- committee members,
- referees, judges or experts,
- companions and guests,
- freelancers and external representatives appointed by the federation.
- 1984: The foundation stone: Olympic Games 1984 in Los Angeles.
- 1985-2020 : Creation of sustainable and specific International Assistance Programmes to meet the complex needs of sports federations.
Participation in the major events in the sporting world:
- From the Olympics to Football World Cups, World and European Championships.
- In a multitude of disciplines: from gymnastics to rallying, football to wrestling, ice hockey to table tennis, F1 to volleyball, swimming to beach volleyball, beach soccer to snow volleyball and more.
- In over 200 countries on five continents!